Integrative Sustainability Solutions is a growing company always looking for good people to join our team. Feel free to contact us about present and future employment opportunities.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Engineer for Commissioning, Energy Modeling, and other High-Performance / Green Building Engineering
We are looking for a licensed MEP engineer to provide engineering services in support of a variety of green building projects in Florida and the Mid-Atlantic / Southeast US. This is a remote working opportunity with travel to job sites on a limited, as needed basis. Tasks include:
- Building Commissioning – for LEED and other green building projects and building code compliance. Building Commissioning including but not limited to:
- Review of BOD, OPR, specifications, plans, shop drawings, and submittals.
- Develop commissioning plan.
- Develop Prefunctional Test forms.
- Develop and Perform Functional Performance Testing.
- Perform site visits.
- Project manage commissioning process.
- Energy Modeling / Analysis – for LEED and other green / high-performance building analysis including but not limited to:
- Energy modeling in accordance with LEED v4 / ASHRAE 90.1.
- Review of energy performance calculations by others.
- Engineering – Miscellaneous other engineering related review and calculations including but not limited to:
- ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation calculations in accordance with LEED.
- ASHRAE 55 thermal comfort analysis in accordance with LEED.
Integrative Sustainability Solutions is a fast-growing sustainability / green building consulting firm providing sustainability services in Florida and the Southeastern US. Our projects cover a wide range of green building including LEED, Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC), Green Globes, as well as other aspects including commissioning for Florida Building Code compliance.
Please contact us using the form contact form below.